4:00 Jr High B, then A
PEETZ SCHOOL VOLLEYBALL FACILITY PLAN
- Teams may arrive 30 minutes prior to game time.
- Enter through west Commons Doors and proceed to the designated gym.
- Locker rooms will be available.
- Game times are posted on Peetz School Calendar
All persons entering are asked to follow CDPHE guidelines based on our current level of BLUE.
CARLILE GYMNASIUM (big gym) ---All games played in big gym
Non-essential players and JH teams when not in play will be seated behind their own team’s bench.
- Ticket Prices: $5/ adults and $3/ kids/ students and seniors (HS games only)
- Capacity limit for non-essential personnel is at 175.
- Enter through Commons Doors (located on west side of school).
- Visitor seating is located on the east half of bleachers, identified by line barrier.
- Home team seating is located on the West half of bleachers, identified by line barrier.
- Spectators are asked to social distance from all others outside of your own household.
- The gym will be emptied of spectators after each game to allow for cleaning of the bleachers. Spectators are welcome to stay in the commons area.
- Only 12 players allowed on bench.
- Non-essential players will sit directly behind team benches. Non-essential players are expected to remain in seats until their allowed warm-up times.
- Locker rooms will be available to change and restroom use for PLAYERS ONLY.
- Players should provide their own water bottles for use. Drinking fountains may be used to refill water bottles only.
- Team benches and extra seating will be cleaned in-between each game. Players are asked to remain in the designated gym while cleaning occurs.
• Concessions will be available. Pizza by the slice will be served for tonight's games.
The live stream will only be available on HS VB on Peetz School Facebook page tonight.