Job OpeningsFor any job position, please fill out the Employment Application and return along with a resume and cover letter to Mark Collard, 311 Coleman Ave., PO Box 39, Peetz, CO 80747, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peetz School is looking for a bus route driver to take over a daily route for the 18-19 school year. The driver will be expected to run the AM and PM route Monday through Friday. Our routes usually take from an hour to an hour and a half. There may be opportunities to earn additional hours driving for field trips, sporting events or other school activities.
School Bus Driver responsibilities
- Transport children to and from school in the mornings and afternoons
- Maintain a clean and mechanically-sound bus at all times
- Perform inspections of the bus before and after each route
- Ensure safety of all students
- Supervise students in order to maintain a safe and healthy environment
- Assist students with getting on and off the bus when required
- Pass a back ground check and maintain a current CDL
If interested fill out an application and return to Peetz School.
An application can be found here:
For more information call:
Peetz School is looking for some part-time help that would be willing to substitute in the kitchen on an "on call" basis. If you are interested contact Mr. Collard or Jen Travis at the school. 970-334-2361.
Hiring Sub-Bus Drivers Peetz School us looking for Sub-Bus Drivers must be available to drive the AM or PM routes. Required to pass DOT physical, Valid CDL and obtain a bus permit in Colorado or Nebraska and have a good driving record.
Peetz Plateau School District does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, handicap in admissions or access to, or treatment, or employment in educational programs or activities which it operates