Peetz High School Football Plan
175 spectators per side
25 Participants on the field during activity
- Peetz will use entrance on the North side and visiting teams will use entrance on South side.
- Peetz will dress in locker rooms and use east end zone for half time.
- Visiting team will use separate locker room upon request or come dressed for the contest. They will use the West end zone at half time or team bus due to weather.
- Peetz will be on the North side of the field and visitors will be on the South side.
- 25 participants on the field playing the activity, does not include the sideline.
- Bottled water or separate water bottles only.
- No hand shaking after game, wave from across the field
- No greeting athletes or congregating after the game. (Please social distance at all times.)
- Coaches and players not on the field will need to wear masks at all times.
- Keep communities separated
- Use social distancing as much as possible and when you can’t social distance, a mask or face covering is recommended.
- Separate bathrooms - Peetz will use the ones in the commons inside the school, visitors will use the restrooms in the green and white shed on the south side located in the south east corner by the baseball diamond.
- Separate concession stands, visitors out of the baseball shed by bathrooms, home under the crows nest. We will only be selling drinks and package candy. (If there are any changes or additions, we will get out more information as soon as possible)
- If you have grandparents or at risks people who would like to watch from their cars, we will do our best to reserve spots for them, just let me know ahead of time. 970-334-2361. We will also be live streaming the events that are not covered by the radio and their livestream capability.
- We will have hand sanitizers on each side of the football field located at the concessions tables.
- We will not use bleachers to keep from sanitizing seating areas, we are asking fans to bring their own chairs and remain socially distanced unless in their family unit.
If you have any questions please contact me, or your local AD should have the same information, my phone number is 970-334-2361.
Thank you for your help in a safe return to high school sports and your part in helping us to keep this opportunity open for our student athletes.
Superintendent Peetz School District.